Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Home Sweet Home


After the "Cleaning Fairy" came...


The Princesses



wild man, Noah


the angels who make it all happen..



Home Sweet Home
My sister has 6 kids.. I know, SIX kids! She manages it all pretty well though.. much better her than I would. I was talking to her this morning & she said that she was cleaning her house. "You are doing that every time that I talk to you - your house must be immaculate!" Then she sent me the above pictures..... I guess I was wrong. She said that it was clean when she went to bed last night (first picture) & this is how it looked as of 10am when I talked to her. Boy am I glad I only have two... Does anyone else do that? I ALWAYS clean before I go to bed at night. I mean my house is immaculate every night before I go to bed. Then by about 8:30am it looks like a tornado came through & destroyed every surface in my house. SO... during naptime I clean again only to have another tornado hit after naps. Why do we do this??? What a waste of time.. I could be doing something fun like scrubbing a floor or cleaning a toilet, I mean really..


I love my nieces & nephews. There are 3 boys & 3 girls ranging from ages 1-12. Her 2.5 yr. old son, Grey, is a riot. He is the same one that I told you likes to dress up in my sister's heels & prance around the house. My sister told me that now not only can his 3 yr. old big sister beat up on him but his 1 yr. old little brother can beat him up too. Poor little guy. He also likes to play dressup with his sister (hence the cinderella dress in the above picture). Kat, we really need to stop this.. he is just too old..

ps
I went to check the mail today & found a coupon for 20% off from Piedmont PLASTIC SURGERY!!!! I guess they knew that I was turning 30 too!!! UUGH!!!
Anyhow, I will NOT be using it if any of you ladies want my coupon...
yiayia
yiayia means "grandmother" in Greek. How cool is this.. this was my yiayia's response to my blog when she read it..
"WOW!!! I do remember those days!!!!!!! Once a Mom - always a Mom - no matter hold old your kids are!!!!!! Encouraging, eh?????
BUT - it does get better. BUT - as MY MOM always said, "little children, little problems, BIG children - big problems!!!!!! Encouraging, eh????"
I mean.. my GRANDMOTHER even reads my blog & emails me back. She is so cute!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Funny...
That looks like my house by midday too. Only, my child isn't old enough to even crawl yet! How in the world does that happen, I wonder?