Sunday, February 3, 2008

finders keepers

This is today's "weapon of choice"



oh, so cute & innocent...


finders keepers
one of my newest funniest friends in Charlotte just recently sent me an email that I have to share with you all. We all went to play at her house a few days ago & she sent us the attached email entitled "finders keepers."

"hey ladies - Thanks for coming over. It is fun hanging out with youguys. I have some remnants of your visit...one green snacktrap, complete with a graham sort of cracker (coleman's), a toy that resembles a gun but looks like the weapon of choice is a blue hand (this is definitely chase's), and 20curious george valentines:)"

Here is my friend Lindsay's response.. (Keep in mind this is the same girl who went to the grocery store today by herself (what we like to call "Kidless") & got in her car, turned the CD player to #7 on her Curious George soundtrack & says " I love this song!" & sang to herself all the way home. Lindsay, you really need some new music....

"you are too funny!hope yall had a hot and heavy date...just like the ol times huh:)feel free to sample that "graham sort of cracker"- which is reallysomething i found in his carseat when he was fussy and thought itdid not look too old:)"

And here is my response to her email..
"Chase has cried himself to sleep the past few nights looking for his gun. I cannot believe that you stole it & gave it to Sophie. I would say that we needed it back immediately. We also want to try Lindsay's snack too."

My friends are HISTERICAL!!! I just had to share this with you guys b/c I thought it was so funny!!!

2 comments:

caroline said...

This is absolutely hilarious. I'm sitting here "watching" the Super Bowl drinking a beer with Bryan thinking about when we used to go to Super Bowl parties. You have reminded me that you have to laugh at these kids and at the whole role we play as mothers!

Rose Marie said...

So cute!!! Children have a way of truly making you inventive as far as time management!!!!! Have fun and remember it doesn't last forever, but it is worth everything and makes for fascinating blogging! Love yall!