Friday, June 6, 2008

the shakey kiss

cheeeeeesssssseeeeeeee........


this is how I found my girl after chase got a hold of my lipstick:)


the Latta boys are sure to get some ladies when they grow up.... they are tooooooo cute!!! I took pictures for my friend, Courtney, on Wednesday & they turned out adorable because well, they ARE adorable!! Check them out...







the shakey kiss
my friend, Deborah, & I were talking about this interesting phenomenon called "the shakey kiss." She said that when her daughter, Grace was about Chase's age they had some trouble getting her to be gentle with her little brother, Phillipp. She would walk over to Phillipp & it would seem as though she was going to give him a kiss. However, right before she would actually touch him she would shake violently like she could hardly control herself from taking her 2 fists & banging them on his head... then she would give him a kiss. I could practically finish the story before she did b/c I had seen "the shakey kiss"so many times with Chase. Do your kids do this too???
PS - she has some video footage of it that I would love to post. Deborah, if you ever get a hold of it let me know so we can give everyone a visual:) I am still working on my video footage of this...

1 comment:

megan said...

Courtney told me that you did pictures for her--they are great!!! You're right, her boys are adorable.