Tuesday, June 24, 2008

isle of palms

We are on vacation right now in Wild Dunes for our 5 year anniversary - SO FUN!!! My parents have the kids - DOUBLE the FUN!!....
I thought this vacation was going to be relaxing but so far today we have run, done sit-ups, walked on the beach, & played tennis.. & it is only 5:15pm!!
Whew.. I am ready for a cocktail. We are on our way to dinner but I just had to post these pictures that I took a few weeks ago of the kids & the ellison clan on the beach.. it was a blast!!

sweet ellison

papoo, yiayia, & the boys..

hopie & chase


reaching for ANOTHER cookie:)

2 comments:

Courtney said...

love the pictures. hope your having fun and relaxing! we miss you guys and ready to have you back at the pool.

Melissa said...

glad you guys are having a good time... feel like we haven't seen you in a long time.. enjoy being kidless!