
LORI'S SUPRISE was the coolest thing EVER!!!! Definitely a once-in-a-lifetime for me...
I know several of you were waiting to see what it was, so here it is..
Lori's husband, Tripp, called me several months ago & asked me to take some pictures of a suprise date that he was doing for his wife... I was SUPER excited! All he told me was to be at his house at 7am - YIPEE!! June 18, 7am rolls around & Lori comes into her kitchen & sees me there. She had no idea that I was going to be there or what we are going to go do.. neither did I. After a 30 minute drive up to Lowe's motor speedway, Tripp tells Lori that she is going to get to spend the morning with JIMMY JOHNSON!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!! (I was not a Nascar fan before that day but you better believe I am now:) He drove all of us around the track in a 15 passenger van going NINETY MILES PER HOUR just to show us how steep the track was on the corners - whew! Then Lori got to ride 10 times around the track with him going 160 mph!! She was a great sport & loved it - felt a little sick toward the end though.. I don't blame her:) It really was an UNBELIEVEABLE day!!! Here are a few of my favorite pics...

I know several of you were waiting to see what it was, so here it is..
Lori's husband, Tripp, called me several months ago & asked me to take some pictures of a suprise date that he was doing for his wife... I was SUPER excited! All he told me was to be at his house at 7am - YIPEE!! June 18, 7am rolls around & Lori comes into her kitchen & sees me there. She had no idea that I was going to be there or what we are going to go do.. neither did I. After a 30 minute drive up to Lowe's motor speedway, Tripp tells Lori that she is going to get to spend the morning with JIMMY JOHNSON!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!! (I was not a Nascar fan before that day but you better believe I am now:) He drove all of us around the track in a 15 passenger van going NINETY MILES PER HOUR just to show us how steep the track was on the corners - whew! Then Lori got to ride 10 times around the track with him going 160 mph!! She was a great sport & loved it - felt a little sick toward the end though.. I don't blame her:) It really was an UNBELIEVEABLE day!!! Here are a few of my favorite pics...



No comments:
Post a Comment