Thursday, May 29, 2008

atlanta with the Whaleys!

SOOOOO glad she loves the water.. here we come summer!

this is like the third outfit that they have alike:) How precious!
clearly a toy has been stolen..


I LOVE this picture of Grace & Phillipp

the atlanta aquarium was SOOOO fun!


I took these 2 pictures above of my friend's 4 week old .. she is precious!

We were in Atlanta all week visiting some friends who used to live across the street from us & moved there about a year ago. On the way home Chase was getting ansy so I was trying to get him to look around at the things outside to get his mind off of being in the car...
"Look Chase, there is King's Mountain!"
"King's mountain? Does a king live there? King Jesus?"
"No, Chase, Jesus lives in heaven in the sky."
"Oh, can we go there?"
"Yes, one day Jesus is going to come & get us & take us there!"
"Oh, can he come & fix my car too?"
"huh??".....

pee story #1...
On the way home we also stopped in Greenville at the Pickwick Pharmacy to eat lunch w/ some friends & with Rose (Chris's mom). I took Chase to the bathroom right before we hit the road again. I had pulled his pants off & then his shoes & was getting ready to sit him on the potty. I turned around & before I could stop him he was peeing on a box that was sitting on the floor.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I yelled to him... not on the box!"
As I picked him up he did not for one minute discontinue his steady stream of pee.. he peed all over the box, the floor, & the wall, & then finally the toilet... There was even a big wet spot on my shirt when he was done that I would like to think is was not pee but I have a strange feeling...:)

pee story #2...
The kids & I were sleeping in the basement of the Whaley's house this week while we were in Atlanta. It is super quiet down there & you cannot hear anything from the basement if you are upstairs. I put Chase down for a nap yesterday & went to check on him 3 hrs. later.. still asleep... Hmmm.. I think I will let him sleep a little bit longer. As I walked across the floor I felt something very wet on my feet.
"That is strange, I thought.. there was a leak in the AC down there but I did not think that it had spread all the way to the bedroom. Finally, when Chase got up all of the sheets were off of his bed.
"Chase, why did you take your sheets off of the bed?"
"Because I did. I t-t'd all over the rug too mommy."
"What?"
"I t-t'd all over the rug."
"Chase, why did you do that?"
"Because I did."
UUGH.. I guess that explains the wet spots... I was SOOOO embarassed!

pee story #3...
remember when Chase got mad at me last week & sprayed me while he was on the toilet?? Well... he did it again. I was standing in front of him & he pointed his t-t up at me again & began to spray it like a firehose.. gross!

favorite quote of the week...
"Guess what, mommy? I am going to put stickers all over you & then I am going to marry you.."

No comments: