Wednesday, May 21, 2008

in the White House...

live the cutest boys that I have ever seen. We had the best time this morning playing in their backyard. They are C-U-T-E!! There is no way you could get bad pictures of these boys b/c they are precious! This was now my 3rd "official" shoot.. now THIS was fun...






























story of the day..
today Chase was mad at me b/c I made him go to the potty before he napped. He usually points his t-t down to make sure that it goes in the potty. I was standing in front of him & just to make me mad he pointed it straight at me & sprayed me.. oohhh... I was so mad....!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Um, you've gotta be kidding me!!???!!!?? He pointed his teetee at YOU????

The White Family said...

you are AMAZING!!!!!! thanks again for doing this for us, we so loved it!