Friday, August 15, 2008

rainy day blues (for everyone:)


my kids love to be outside.. even in the rain:)

poo poo park
I hate to even tell some of you this story b/c you will think my son is crazy. Well, those of you who have boys will probably not so i will tell it anyways. I took my kids to a photoshoot this week which I would normally never do but the mom insisted b/c she said her parents were in town & could watch the kids. I agreed, but with great concern for my children's behavior I bribed them with Chick-fil-A after the shoot. Chase did not want to stay with her parents so he came down to the park with us to take pictures & run around. I was shooting her PRECIOUS boys when she turned to me & said...
"um.. it is really no big deal but Chase just pulled down his pants over there & pooped."
"WHAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTT????????????"
I was SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO embarassed. After all, I did not even know her that well!:) I went & looked & sure enough he had graced the grass with his poop. I mean, pp is one thing but poop???? What was he thinking? I had to take him back to her house after the shoot & "clean him up" b/c of course he did not wipe:)

babysitter woes
my poor, poor babysitters. I love them so much but feel so bad for them when Chase & Elison act up. Last friday, my sweet sitter was crying when I got home b/c Chase gave her a run for her $$ & I felt SOOOO bad. Later that night Chris & I went on a date & got a call right after dinner..
"um.. Hope... Chase's bed is wet.. where should I put him?"
"why is Chase's bed wet?"
"well, he didn't want to go to bed so he pulled down his pants & peed on me" 
"WHHHHHAAAATTTT???? We will be right home."
Here ends the date.... oh, my son!

favorite quotes of the week...
1."mommy, I want you to watch you jump off the diving board so I will keep ellison while you jump off"
2."mommy, I want little mermaid gummies b/c I am watching the little mermaid"
3."mommy, I had a really hard swim at the pool today so I need some Gatorade"
4. "mom, who are ellison's grandpa's? 
"Bo & Papoo"
"No mom, those are my grandpas!" 
"well, who are ellison's grandpas then?"
"poppy"
"okay..."
5. We were leaving our family this weekend & on the way home Chase said..." I don't want to leave Dot-Dot b/c she loves me & does not want me to leave." (super sweet:)

Oh... BTW... I think I am going to join facebook soon. As my friend, Caroline, & my sister have been telling me..."you are the last person on this planet to not join facebook." So I think I will join the rest of the planet soon when life calms down:)

1 comment:

The Growing Gunters said...

Hey Hope! Love your blog, it makes me laugh! It was good seeing you at the pool last week and hopefully we'll see you at some point this week.