Tuesday, July 22, 2008

paw-paw





Ellison is really starting to show her stuff. Today I glanced over at her playing in the playroom by herself. She was picking up her tiara & gently placing it on her head... that's my girl!!!

at it again...
today I was at the pool with my friends. Everyone was in the water but Chase - he was standing outside with a little smirk on his face. Right as I looked at him he whipped his t-t out & started spraying the concrete IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!!! I ran over to him to try to stop him but it was too late - t-t everywhere. He went to time out & apologized to me - laughing histerically the whole time:)


favorite quotes of the week:
1. "mom, when I was a big boy, my grandma used to take me on my honeymoon" he-he!
2. as ellison is screaming her head off for food, chase says, "mom, what is ellison's problem?"

3. at 4 am.... Chase tells me "mom, let's practice resting in your bed. You turn on a movie & I will practice resting."

4. "mom, I would die if I could come to you & daddy's wedding.. can I go on stage with you?" (why is he so confused about our wedding????)
a girl I met...
Here are some absolutely HILARIOUS quotes from a girl that I met this week. I waited for THREE hours outside the Apple store to buy my new Mac computer on tax-free weekend. I ran into an 18 yr. old girl from outside of Shelby, NC who was getting ready to start college. I was seriously trying to hold back from laughing in her face every time her mouth opened...

1. "my paw-paw is gonna get me a tazer before I leave for college for them roudy college boys in case they try to mess with me. Oh, & my nana is gonna get me some pepper spray"

2. " my 17 yr. old cousin is pregnant. You know how sometimes it is a REAL good thing when young people get pregnant? She was into all sorts of real bad things but now she stopped. I think she is gonna raise that baby well."

3. "I like them little scooter things them PO-lice ride around the mall in, don't you?"

4. "I am voting for Barrack Obama but I think Barrack Obama is gonna get assasinated by some southerner, don't you? No one old or from the south is gonna vote for him anyways so I think McCain will win."
HA HA!!! I thought you all would love those.. I was DYING!!!
BTW... I had to erase the last post, so if you did not see Emily & Billy's wedding pics, you can check them out at http://smittenphotography.typepad.com/smitten_photography/2008/07/index.html.
Also, check out my new photography website called BLINK PHOTOGRAPHY at http://www.blinkphotos.blogspot.com/ ENJOY!!!

1 comment:

The White Family said...

LOVE the quotes..and dont worry, i read them w a deep country southern accent