the princess & her worker B

her hot-rod red racecar

"I ain't takin' no lip from anyone!"

the nastier the better...

special time w/ mom & dad

favorite quotes of the week:1. "mom, I want a big bubba (brother) like Hopie has a her house. You know, a tall one with a head so he can talk to me."
2. "daddy, I told you that you could not get in my bed with stink breath!"
3. "mom, I don't want to be your friend anymore."
4. Chase calling me from the bathroom..."hey mom, will you come wipe my tail?"
5. after Chase squeezes Ellison's neck so hard she can't breathe & calls it a "hug"..."I'm just being her best friend!"
6. after I caught Chase "fishing" with chris's belt in the potty..." I was just putting it in there b/c ellison wanted daddy's e-oderant (deoderant)."
7. "mommy, I just poo-pooed out a big snake & you can touch it if you want to"
8. "mommy, I don't want the doggie to lick my face b/c she has stinky breaf (breath)"
9. "here daddy, you can have the chainsaw & try to cut me up & I will have the baseball bat & the ball & I will fight you & then you will fall down like Goliath" (I am sensing some anger issues here:)
No comments:
Post a Comment