


okay, some of you are probably not my friend anymore b/c you feel like i have totally abandoned this blog. Not true at all. I have not totally abandoned it, I just took a little hiatus to focus on my photography & my kids. Ladies & gentlemen.. I am back in business! I must admit that it is a little bit intimidating starting to write on this blog again b/c I feel the pressure to come up with a really funny story. Oh, let me see.. that took all of about 2 seconds... got one! So... I was out at bible study tonight & a sitter was here with the kids. Poor thing she had only been here one other time in her life. I figured that chase must have been on his best behavior the last time she was here b/c she actually said "yes" when I called her today. I am pretty sure though that after today she will never say "yes" to me again. I went to bible study & when I got home chris was already here with the kids.
"how did it go, Chase?"
"not good."
"what, why not?"
"it just didn't go good."
Oh, I thought... oh well. She was probably a really good sitter & really strict on him.. I like it! Then I went into my laundry room & things just did not look quite right in there. When I was walking around, I felt something really sticky on my feet. I also noticed that the laundry room doors were off their hinges. Hmm.....
"chase, were you in here?"
"yes, mom."
"what were you doing in here?"
"ellison & I were hiding from the babyitter."
"oh, why were you doing that??"
" b/c we wanted to & when she came around the corner to find us we sprayed her with Oxy Clean!"
"OH MY GOSH, CHASE, you did not!"
"Um hum, we did!"
Sure enough.. the evidence was there & it all made sense to me then. Darn, I thought.. I really liked that one!
FAVORITE QUOTES OF THE MONTH(S):
1."chase, you can have an apple or an orange for your snack - no chex mix.""but, God said I needed chex mix...:)
2. "mommy, I am getting old like you."
"what Chase? why do you think I am getting old?"
"mom, come on, you KNOW you are getting old!"
3. "when I grow up I am gonna be a daddy & I am gonna get some beer & tea & coffee & OJ."
4. "mom, god said I need to eat cocoa puffs cereal!"
5. "mom, I need some chocolate b/c chocolate gives you energy & I really need energy right now!"
6. "mom, my girlfriends in my school are just SOOO beautiful!"
7. "mom, I colored your wall red b/c I did not like the color you had it at all..."
8. "Chase, are you my sweet boy??
"Yes, mom, but ellison is not. She is bad."
"Chase, ellison is not bad - she is sweet too! "
"But mom, I am a lover." HUH????
9. "mom, was I born in a mall?" (Ut oh.. I guess that one might be my fault:)
10. someone stopped by our house the other night who we did not know well but I think chase felt pretty comfortable with him b/c this is what he told him...
"I like to pick & eat my buggers"
2 comments:
Hilarious, Hope! You (& your kiddos) never disappoint. :) Looking forward to spending more time w/ all 3 of you this summer.
Love IT!!!! The kids are just adorable Hope!!! Chase reminds me so much of Mason some days:) They drive me crazy some days but once they are asleep I already start to miss them and always look forward to Mason tromping down those stairs saying "Good Morning Momma, it's a beautiful day outside" Glad you had some time to post...hope you are having a good week
Post a Comment